• Function: Indicates the signal strength in dBm (not the 'trunk').
• ALT-V-A-L-D> in address book
• function: Check the data inconsistencies in the address book.
• ALT-R-B-L-D> in address book
• function: Reorder the data structure in the address book.
• Functions: HH soft reset it, similar to 'pull the battery'.
• Function: Indicates important technical info about the HH.
• ALT-R-B-V-S> in the browser
• Functions: Shows source-code, from a web page
• Function: record / log of the system event2 HH
• *- # -0-6> on the home screen
• Function: Indicates the handset IMEI code.
• ALT + NMLL = know the capacity of the signal bars
• ALT + V A L D = verification Address Book
• ALT + R B L D = remodel Address Book
• ALT + RBV = see source code in a Webpage
• ALT + left Shift + H = press to know the technical info is in the Blackberry
• * # 0 6 # = IMEI know who is on the Blackberry
• ALT + Right Shift + Delete = know the simulation capacity of the battery is full
• ALT + LGLG = find logs that have been done in Blackberry
• ALT + NUM / Aa / Cap + H = knowing the Access to Information PIN - IMEI - Vendor ID - Free Memory - OS Version
• MEPD on Sim Card = check the status of locked or unlocked Blackberry
• ALT + Cap / Aa = Right + DEL to restart the Blackberry being hangs
ALT-SMON WLAN wizard screen Enable simulated Wizard mode
ALT-SMOF simulated WLAN wizard screen Disable mode Wizard
MEPD Options> Advanced options> SIM card Display MEP info
MEP1 Options> Advanced options> SIM card Disable SIM personalization
MEP2 Options> Advanced options> SIM card Disable Network personalization
MEP3 Options> Advanced options> SIM card Disable Network subset personalization
MEP4 Options> Advanced options> SIM card Disable Service provider personalization
MEP5 Options> Advanced options> SIM card Disable Corporate personalization